Every year it is our priority to ensure the safety of the festival. To achieve this, everyone must adhere to security rules, both in their interests and in the interests of other visitors.
- Every time you enter the festival area, visitors will be subjected to a security check to ensure that you are not bringing an unauthorized object into the area.
- Only valid identification tape is allowed on the premises. Do not remove the ID tape throughout the festival.
- It is strictly forbidden to make a fire throughout the festival grounds and campsites.
- It is not possible to bring luggage into the area. We’ll take care of your luggage in the storage room.
- The Security Service has the right to expel unauthorized retailers, persons disturbing the peaceful course of the festival and visitors without a valid identification tape.
- It is not allowed to bring umbrellas into the area for the safety and comfort of other visitors.
It is FORBIDDEN to bring the following items to the festival area of Rock for People and clubs where Rock for People Concerts take place:
- drugs, toxic and narcotic substances
- recording equipment, data, video, and audio (except mobile phone)
- bottles, glass
- umbrellas, including folding umbrellas
- folding chairs
- party tents
- weapons – firearms, cutting weapons, knives, scissors
- food, beverage – except for medical reasons
- tripod cameras, professional photo/telephoto/video devices
- oversized baggage (max. size A4)
- bicycles, scooters, longboard/skateboard
- telescopic bars, including selfie bars
- laser beam objects
It is forbidden to display or distribute any promotional materials on the premises that have not been approved by the organizer in advance and are not official partners of the event. Also, it is not allowed to post materials with vulgar and other inscriptions that are contrary to good manners.
No entry with luggage is allowed. Please leave your luggage in the storage room, where it will be supervised throughout the festival.
It is NOT allowed to bring umbrellas, only raincoats.
It is NOT possible to bring your food or drink on the premises. This Regulation doesn‘t apply to campsites.
It is NOT allowed to light a fire in the festival area and camps.
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU TO THE ROCK FOR PEOPLE FESTIVAL:
You will spend about 3-4 days at the festival, so you should pay extra attention to what you pack. We recommend that you include the following items in your backpack:
- Insurance card
- Identity card
- Valid ticket
- Hygiene supplies
- Medicines used
- Toilet paper
- Tent and sleeping bag – if you decide to sleep in a tent town
We recommend leaving valuable items such as jewelry, expensive mobile phones, photo cameras, cameras and computers at home.